Over the coming months National Maternity Voices will be delivering a series of webinars, co-created with NHS England, aimed at everyone involved in the development and transformation of maternity care through co-production with women and their families. All webinars are being recorded. Details of how to access upcoming webinars, or view recordings of previous webinars, can be found below.
|Date to be confirmed||
3. Resourcing your MVP
19th November 2019
16th July 2019
Future webinar topics include:
- How MVPs can help to improve postnatal care (following publication of the NHS England & Improvement postnatal care guidance)
- How can MVPs and LMSs support each other to achieve maternity transformation? (including how LMSs are doing on coproducing their transformation programmes)
- The role of MVPs in clinical governance (reviewing data and offering a service user voice on commissioner and provider committees)
- Co-creation: How can staff and service users best work together to create change?
- How can MVPs and Clinical Networks support each other?
- Continuity of Carer – what can MVPs do to facilitate progress towards Maternity Transformation Programme ambitions on continuity of carer
If you would like to help contribute to a future webinar please get in touch with us.