Are you passionate about the development of Maternity Voices Partnerships? Have you been involved in establishing, maintaining or supporting a local MVP or MVPs? If so we’d love to hear from you.
This group will:
- review themes from feedback about what the current barriers are to establishing and maintaining effective MVPs and what support is needed.
- make decisions about what to prioritise in the revised toolkit
- oversee the cocreation of materials for inclusion in the toolkit
- service user MVP chairs
- senior midwife
- CCG staff member
- LMS staff member
- NHS regional staff member
- Regional Service User Voice rep
- NHSE/I staff member
- Why you’d like to join the group
- Your experience of working in or with MVPs
- Your NHS region
- Any other aspect of your experience, circumstances or background that you think will bring a relevant perspective that may not otherwise be included in the group membership.