In 2019 National Maternity Voices co-created webinars with NHS England, aimed at everyone involved in the development and transformation of maternity care through co-production with women and their families. Links to view recordings of previous webinars can be found below.
19th November 2019
16th July 2019
Other topics being considered when the pandemic changed priorities include:
- How MVPs can help to improve postnatal care (following publication of the NHS England & Improvement postnatal care guidance)
- How can MVPs and LMSs support each other to achieve maternity transformation? (including how LMSs are doing on coproducing their transformation programmes)
- The role of MVPs in clinical governance (reviewing data and offering a service user voice on commissioner and provider committees)
- Co-creation: How can staff and service users best work together to create change?
- How can MVPs and Clinical Networks support each other?
- Continuity of Carer – what can MVPs do to facilitate progress towards Maternity Transformation Programme ambitions on continuity of carer
If you would like to help contribute to a future webinar please get in touch with us.