Those who have undergone our training say
“I have come away with a focused list of priorities, and the confidence to action them”
“The training answered lots of questions I didn’t even know I had!”
National Maternity Voices offers training packages for your region, Local Maternity System or local Maternity Voices Partnership. We also offer online training on a pay per place basis.
The training can be multidisciplinary, or designed especially for service user members or MVP chairs. It can be delivered face to face or online. This training is designed to support collaborative working and help ensure MVPs are effective as possible.
Examples of content for a full day (6 hour) multidisciplinary training (can be split into 3 x 2hr online):
- The purpose of a Maternity Voices Partnership, a brief history and its place in Better Births and the Long Term Plan
- The importance and value of coproduction
- How to gather feedback ensuring that all voices in the community are heard
- Making MVPs inclusive and diverse and amplifying the voices of Black, Asian, and Minoritised Ethnic groups
- Membership: who should be a member of your MVP? How to attract members and who is missing?
- Exploring barriers to multidisciplinary working and how these can be overcome
- Reflective practice and what is expected of an MVP member (service users and health care professionals)
- Setting priorities and forming workplans
Prices for a full day (6 hours ) start from £1,000 (exc. venue, travel costs and refreshments)
Prices for a half day (3 – 4 hours) start from £625 (exc. venue, travel costs and refreshments).
Online training for MVP Chairs
Open to all MVP Chairs, whether you’re experienced or new to the role, our MVP Chair training is delivered online for £125 per person.
Read what attendees of previous days have said about the training:
“I’d thoroughly recommend it to all”
“[The training is] informative and insightful”
“What a brilliant session….I needed it when I started and I’m so thankful for it now”
“We now have much needed clarity on our roles and responsibilities”
To book training or to talk more about your training requirements, please fill in the contact form below